Students learn math best when they can touch, feel, experiment and manipulate the concepts they are learning. Math manipulatives absolutely help facilitate this process. These FREE printable manipulatives are perfect for first or second-grade students.
Why Use Printable Math Manipulatives?
How to Prepare Free Printable Math Manipulatives
- Print on computer paper and laminate.
- Print directly onto cardstock.
- Print pre-colored manipulatives onto white paper.
- Print black and white options onto a variety of brightly colored
- Make a full toolkit for each student…. or only prepare the manipulatives you need one unit at a time.
- Print, cut, and put into baggies for your students.
- Print, don’t cut, and send home in gallon-sized baggies for your families to prepare.
- Make preparing and exploring manipulatives a whole lesson!